Dear Friends and Foodies,
I will be exhibiting Belonging paintings at Polly’s Paladar during 50 Miles.
I invite you to join me at my table
There are four seating times to choose from, however, if you would like to share our table on September 21st at 5pm, please indicate this at the purchase your tickets by stating you would like to sit with Ruth Chase. Otherwise smaller tables are available too.
Polly’s Paladar is—in true paladar fashion—a private supper club in the heart of downtown Nevada City. They collaborate with organic farms, chefs, and artists to provide a fusion of delectable delights in a unique atmosphere: their home.
An entire feast created with product originating within 50 miles of Polly’s Paladar, including a whole hog. Chef Sean Dockery and Chef Craig Day of our beloved Three Forks Bakery and Brewing Company will be your guides. Magician Nick Fedoroff will be your entertainment, the work of Ruth Chase will adorn the walls, and proceeds go to the Child Advocates of Nevada County.
This is a whole hog feast, dairy free dinners upon request.
- Chicken liver mousse, country-style pork terrine, country-style bread, pickled vegetable
- Fried green tomato and pardon; tomato, beet, cucumber salad, savory, pickled serrano
- Empanada of delicata squash, fresh cheese, and smoked chili sauce; herb salad
- Pork three ways: whole loin ham, grilled pork belly, cicicoli, sugo
- Pork pop-over, goat ricotta, fig, peach sauce
NO TIPPING – NO REFUNDS