What do you LOVE about
V E N I C E ?
Do you have a photo, experience, memorial, selfie, poem, a sort of love letter to Venice, or want to share a story about someone in the community that has had a positive impact on you or others?
I am taking submissions for the Venice Tribute Wall to be displayed at the West of Lincoln Project exhibition for the month of August at Venice Arts.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE LIVED IN VENICE FOR THIS
Photos credit Ida Roden used as an example of our vision
SUBMISSIONS 1 . 2 . 3
- Use contact form below for written submissions.
- Email Ruth a digital / Jpeg of your photo (RuthChaseFineArt@ymail.com).
- OPTIONAL, Snail Mail image and or letter to Venice Arts / West of Lincoln Project
13445 Beach Ave, Venice, CA 90292
Submitted by Kori Cody Worman
Who has had a positive impact
on you from V E N I C E?
- Your photo and story can be touristy, classic Venice, odd, simple, or emotional.
- The photo can be any age, or year, as long as it relates to Venice CA., You do not need to have ever lived in Venice.
- Your image, or letter will be exhibited as part of the West of Lincoln Project and posted in the gallery for the public to view.
- I will reply to all emails as fast as I can.
- Opening Reception at Venice Arts, Saturday, August 5th, 4-8p.
- What is this project about?
- Read Yo Venice article.
- Click here to follow on INSTAGRAM
- Click here to join the conversation on Facebook